Finally! Huawei has rolled out Emotion UI 3.0 beta for its iconic Honor 3C smartphone (H30-U10 Unicom, H30-T00 and H30-T10) with B246SP02 developmental firmware update that the company has released in China. This firmware is currently based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and even though it is currently intended for Chinese users you can easily flash it on your international H30-U10 provided that you have taken care of the necessary prerequisites. The download links to the update package are given below.
B246SP02 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Models: H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10
- Android: v4.4.x KitKat
- EMUI: v3.0
- Firmware Version: B246SP02
- Build: V100R001CHNC00B246SP02
- Country: China
- Type: Developmental Release (Beta)
- Date: 10-11-2014
- Availability: OTA + Download links
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: ~705.72 MB, MD5 Sum: 5D00347AA376F0D896D9C5F33032845F) to download firmware B246SP02 for H30-U10.
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: ~646 MB, MD5 Sum: 5B61B39188C88B514DCF194AF2CBDFE1) to download firmware B246SP02 for H30-T00.
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: ~704.5 MB, MD5 Sum: 1B301C1C52673BB63BA84A4D00A7B4BB) to download firmware B246SP02 for H30-T10.
Note: This firmware is currently in beta that isn’t recommended for daily use by international users. You should take a full system dump using MTKdroidTools or SP Flash Tools beforehand otherwise you’ll be risking your device to death. Flashing this firmware may also erase your device’s IMEI data. Moreover, it is recommended that your unlock your bootloader first to avoid any boot issues – see here: How to Unlock Honor 3C (H30-U10) Bootloader Using SP Flash Tool.
Tutorial: Upgrade Honor 3C to B246SP02 EMUI 3.0 Firmware (All Variants)
Emotion UI 3.0 KitKat update, version B320, for international Huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10) has been released and is available for download here. If you’re already using the Chinese firmware, first downgrade to one of the international firmware (B108) and then flash the new update.
Like this post? You can use the buttons below to instantly share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.