Huawei has released a new version of Emotion UI 3.0 firmware – build B251SP02 – for its Honor 3X (G750-T00/G750-T01) and Honor 3X Pro (G750-T20) smartphones as an OTA update in China. This rollout intends to improve some native features and system interface of the previous EMUI 3.0 build. You can download the update package via the direct download links given below.
- Device: Honor 3X & Honor 3X Pro
- Model: G750-T00/G750-T01/G750-T20
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B251SP02
- Build: V100R001CHNC00B251SP02
- Region: China
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Date: 20-11-2014
- Availability: OTA + Download links
- G750-T00: Click here (Size: 810 MB, MD5 Sum: 845849927255B6B813FB8B23FC82FD57) to download firmware B251SP02 for G750-T00
- G750-T01: Click here (Size: 804 MB, MD5 Sum: 3C5CC98B9641223E72CBE3D7FF8DE28F) to download firmware B251SP02 for G750-T01
- G750-T20: Click here (Size: 837 MB, MD5 Sum: 720B64540D292F5442E7304B5CB60F26) to download firmware B251SP02 for G750-T20
Your device already needs to be running v4.10.1, v4.10.16 or B246SP02 KitKat firmware in order to upgrade to this version. And do remember to make a complete system dump and a backup of IMEI data (NVRAM) using MTKdroidTools first to avoid unwanted consequences. I don’t want to be held liable for any kind of damage resulting from the upgrade!
The flashing process is simple – just copy the Update.app file to your SD card’s dload folder and then reboot into upgrade mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously. You’ll be good to go in no time.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.