After a delay of about 5 days on the expected release date, Huawei has officially seeded the third iteration of EMUI 3.0 – build B255SP01/B255SP02 – beta firmware for all the variants of Honor 3C (U10/T00/T10) to developers in China. As usual, this update tends to fix bugs and add new feature enhancements here and there. You can download B255SP01 (V100R001CHNC00B255SP01) for your variant via the direct download links available below.
B255SP01/B255SP02 – Firmware Details
- Device: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B255SP01/B255SP02
- Build: V100R001CHNC00B255SP01/V100R001CHNC00B255SP02
- Region: China
- Type: Official Developmental Release
- Date: 10-12-2014
- Availability: OTA (China) + Download links
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: 780.68 MB, MD5 Sum: 8686ECCBB688F7B768F2B48E0F68AB02) to download firmware B255SP01 for H30-U10
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: 730.61 MB, MD5 Sum: F55C03B930279636ED8561BB06C94AF0) to download firmware B255SP02 for H30-T00
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: 779.53 MB, MD5 Sum: A433912A42DA08454D3BEDA5C10280AD) to download firmware B255SP01 for H30-T10
Note: Flashing this firmware requires your phone to be already running B149 Jelly Bean or at least v4.10.1 KitKat firmware onboard. Moreover, if you intend to install this update on the international Honor 3C then make sure that its bootloader is unlocked and you’ve created a full system backup beforehand.
To install this firmware, just place the downloaded update.app file to SDcard > dload and then reboot your phone while holding Vol Down + Vol Up + Power keys simultaneously during startup. This update will factory reset your device so do make a backup first!
Emotion UI 3.0 KitKat update, version B320, for international Honor 3C (U10) has been released and can be downloaded here. If you’re already using the Chinese firmware, first downgrade to one of the international firmware (B108 – More Information) and then flash the new update.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.