Here’s a full stock firmware image of I9505GUEUDNL3 Android 5.0.0 Lollipop OS for your Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play edition I9505G flashable through Odin. You can download this Tar package below and use it to upgrade or restore to the stock Lollipop build.
- Device: Galaxy S4 Google Play edition
- Model Number: GT-I9505G
- Android: v5.0.0 Lollipop
- Build: LRX21P
- Firmware Version: I9505GUEUDNL3
- Type: Odin Tar image
- Date: 12-12-2014
- Availability: Download links
- Size: ~683 MB
Download Link: Click here to download UEUDNL3 Odin-flashable stock firmware for your GS4 GPe
- Install the latest version of Odin and Samsung USB drivers (available through KIES) on your PC.
- Download “I9505GUEUDNL3_FULL.tar.md5.gz” package via the aforementioned link.
- Turn off your phone and reboot it while holding Volume Down + Home + Power button until a “Warning!” sign is displayed. Strike the Volume Up key to enter Download Mode.
- Next, start Odin on your computer and connect the phone over a USB cable – the ID:COM box should turn yellow indicating the connection.
- Click “AP” and import “I9505GUEUDNL3_FULL.tar.md5.gz” package in Odin. It’ll automatically extract the Tar files.
- Make sure that only “F.Reset Time” and “Auto Reboot” are the options that are checked in Odin
- Finally, hit the “Start” button and let Odin do its magic. It’ll finish in a couple of minutes and the ID:COM will turn green.
- Upon completion, reboot your phone into the stock Recovery Mode and perform a factory reset. It should clear away all the issues, if any.
Disclaimer: This procedure should restore your phone to the stock firmware and recovery but please do note that I shall not be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting from the installation of this package.
That’s all for today!
Like this post? Hit the buttons below and share this article with your friends & followers on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.