Finally! Huawei has officially released the B256SP01 stable Emotion UI 3.0 Android 4.4.2 KitKat build for all Honor 3C (U10/T10/T00) variants to the masses in China. You can download the appropriate B256SP01 firmware for your phone via the direct download links available below.
B256SP01 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T10/H30-T00
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B256SP01
- Build Number: V100R001CHNC00B256SP01
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable & Final
- Date: 19-12-2014
- Availability: OTA (China) + Download link
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: 744.8 MB, MD5 Sum: 478683B458905A390271F8B3FF0885BD) to download B256SP01 for H30-U10
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: 696.82 MB, MD5 Sum: C631AC796A5F406807FB128932CB6DDE) to download B256SP01 for H30-T00
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: 743.65 MB, MD5 Sum: CB44465E7653A1FD63490F1D7FF731B0) to download B256SP01 for H30-T10
We’ll be posting an update tutorial soon!
Please do note that Huawei has officially declared this version unsuitable for the international Honor 3C U10 variant so you might want to take some extra precautions before flashing the update. Enjoy!
International Honor 3C is now receiving EMUI 3.0 update in Malaysia. More information is available here.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.