Huawei Honor 3X Pro (G750-T20) has officially started receiving the final B259 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update (build V100R001CHNC00B259) based on Emotion UI 3.0 in China. This build is fully stable and can be downloaded by anyone in Update.app format via the direct download link given below.
B259 – Firmware Details
- Device: Honor (Glory) 3X Pro
- Model: G750-T20
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B259
- Build Number: V100R001CHNC00B259
- Region: China
- Type: Stable
- Status: Official
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Date: 25-12-2014
- Availability: OTA (China) + Download Links
- Size: 870.09 MB
Download Link: Click here to download B259 EMUI 3.0 firmware for Huawei Honor 3X Pro. MD5 Hash: 1D24D699BC360960EA463830B774F64D
How to Update
- Download the “G750-T20_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNC00B259.zip” package and extract the Update.app file.
- Connect your Honor 3X to the PC over a USB in mass storage mode.
- Transfer the “Update.app” file to the “dload” directory of your SD Card.
- Disconnect all cables and completely turn off your phone.
- Reboot into automatic upgrade mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Once the upgrade is triggered don’t touch any button or play with the battery, otherwise you’ll brick your phone.
- It’ll take about 5 minutes to finish the update.
- You can always downgrade to the previous version by flashing the EMUI 2.0 firmware supplied with your phone.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.