Motorola Moto G first-generation is now getting updated to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop – build LXB22.46-25 – in Brazil through a small 11 MB OTA, bumping its firmware version from v220.21.16 to v220.21.25. You can download LXB22 OTA package for your phone via the direct download links given below.
LXB22.46-25 – OTA Details
- Device Name: Motorola Moto G
- Model: Moto G 2013
- Codename: falcon
- Android: v5.0.1 Lollipop
- Build: LXB22.46-25
- Firmware: 220.21.25.en.BR
- Previous Version: 220.21.16.en.BR (More Info)
- Region: Brazil
- Branding: Retail BR
- Date: 19-12-2014
- Type: Delta
- Status: Official
- Availability: OTA
- Size: 10.66 MB
- Firstly, make sure your Moto G is running 220.21.16 Brazilian Lollipop firmware with stock recovery.
- Download “Blur_Version.220.21.16.falcon_umtsds.Brasil.en.BR.zip” on your PC via one of the aforementioned links.
- Connect your Moto G to the PC over a USB connection in mass storage mode.
- Transfer “Blur_Version.220.21.16.falcon_umtsds.Brasil.en.BR.zip” to the root directory of your internal storage.
- Next, disconnect all the cables and turn off the phone.
- Boot into the bootloader mode by holding Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Navigate using Volume Down and select an option with Volume Up. Select “Recovery” to enter the Recovery mode.
- Once you’re in the Recovery mode, select “Install/Apply update from sd card” and start the update after choosing the package.
- It will take a minute to flash the update. Don’t touch any button while the installation is in progress.
Note: Never try to install this update on Moto G running the Asian firmware because it will cause a brick. First convert your phone to the Brazil Retail variant by manually flashing its entire firmware image and then apply this OTA.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.