Here is the full stock OTA image (not incremental) of Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for the NVIDIA Shield Tablet (LTE & Wifi-only) that can easily be flashed using a custom recovery like TWRP or Philz. Just pick up the appropriate update package below and flash it right away.
- Device: Shield Tablet
- Model: LTE & Wifi-only
- Android: v5.0.1 Lollipop
- Firmware Name: Upgrade v2.1
- Date: 24-12-2014
- Region: North America + Europe (international)
- Type: Flashable Image
- Status: Official
- Availability: OTA
- LTE (US): Click here (735 MB) to download Android 5.0.1 Image for American LTE variant
- LTE (EU): Click here (731 MB) to download Android 5.0.1 Image for European (Intl) LTE variant
- Wifi (US): Click here (713 MB) to download Android 5.0.1 Image for Wifi-only variant
How to flash? Copy the package to the root directory of your SD Card, reboot into your Custom Recovery and choose “Install zip from SD card” flash the system image and then boot normally.
Related: NVIDIA Shield Tablet Android 5.0.1 OTA Zip Package [Wifi/LTE]
Note: Flashing this package might take away the custom recovery and root. In that case you’ll have to reflash the custom recovery using Fastboot and then install SuperSU using that recovery.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.