Huawei Ascend D2 (D2-2010 & D2-0082) has officially been updated to B322 Emotion UI 3.0 developmental firmware (build V100R001CHNC00B322) based on KitKat OS in China – skipping EMUI 2.3 altogether. You can download this firmware package for your D2 variant below.
B322 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: Ascend D2
- Model: D2-2010/D2-0082
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B322
- Build Number: V100R001CHNC00B322
- Required Build: V100R001CHNC00B939
- Country: China
- Type: Beta
- Status: Official
- Date: 31-12-2014
- Availability: Download Links
- File Name: D2-xxxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNC00B322.zip
- D2-2010 (Telecom Edition): Click here (Size: 1002.04 MB) to download B322 EMUI 3.0 for D2-2010
- D2-0082 (Unicom Edition): Click here (Size: 852.32 MB) to download B322 EMUI 3.0 for D2-0082
What’s more? Just extract the package to the root directory of your SD Card and perform the update through your phone’s Local Update utility. It usually takes a few minutes to complete. You shouldn’t have your phone rooted when you’re planning to update your phone through the official firmware.
Although this firmware is intended for the Chinese phones only but you can also flash it on any international phone (that carries the same model number) provided that you’re already running the required build and have taken a full system dump and NVRAM backup using MTKdroidTools.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.