Ascend Mate 7 (UL00, CL00, TL00 & TL10) owners can now update their devices to B122SP06 Emotion UI 3.0 developmental firmware based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. No changelog has been provided with it yet but we do believe it to offer improved performance and system stability. You can download B122SP06 firmware for your Mate 7 variant below.
B122SP06 – Firmware Details
- Device: Ascend Mate 7
- Models: MT7-UL00/MT7-CL00/MT7-TL00/MT7-TL10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B122SP06
- Build Number: V100R001C92B122SP06 (CL00)/V100R001C01B122SP06 (TL00)/V100R001CHNC00B122SP06 (TL10)/V100R001C17B122SP06 (UL00)
- Type: Developmental (beta) Release
- Previous Version: B121SP05
- Status: Official
- Date: 30-12-2014
- Region: China
- Availability: OTA + Download Link
- MT7-UL00: Click here (Size: 1.04 GB) to download B122SP06 for MT7-UL00
- MT7-CL00: Click here (Size: 1.17 GB) to download B122SP06 for MT7-CL00
- MT7-TL10: Click here (Size: 1.19 GB) to download B122SP06 for MT7-TL10
- MT7-TL00: Click here (Size: 1.19 GB) to download B122SP06 for MT7-TL00
How to Flash
- Download the appropriate firmware package for your variant on a computer and extract it.
- Connect your Mate 7 over USB in MTP mode to the PC.
- Transfer “Update.app” package to the “dload” directory of your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your device.
- Boot into SD Upgrade Mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds. Release the Power button when the phone vibrates.
- Once your phone triggers the update, let go of the Volume keys too.
- It’ll take a few minutes to flash all the partitions. You shouldn’t touch any button unless you’re prompted to.
- Upon completion start your phone normally and enjoy the update.
Don’t forget to share your experience with the new firmware!
Like this article? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.