Huawei has updated both the 3G and 4G variants of MediaPad X1 (7D-501u/7D-503L) to stable Emotion UI 3.0 build, version B009, based on KitKat. This update addresses bugs present in the GPS, 4G network functionality, light sensor, and native Huawei apps & widgets. You can download this firmware as Update.app via the direct official links available below.
B009 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: MediaPad X1
- Model: 7D-501u (Unicom Version)/7D-503L (4G LTE)
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B009
- Build Number: V100R002C208B009
- Previous Version: B008 (More Info)
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable
- Date: 9-01-2015
- Availability: Download Links
- File Name: 7D-50xx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R002C208B009.zip
- 7D-501u: Click here (Size: 859.24) to download B009 EMUI 3.0 for 7D-501u
- 7D-503L: Click here (Size: 859.22) to download B009 EMUI 3.0 for 7D-503L
How to Flash
- Download the appropriate package for your device and extract it.
- Backup all your important data stored in the internal memory. Make sure unroot your device before proceeding.
- Format your SD Card in FAT32 filesystem. It should have a free space of at least 2 gigabytes.
- Transfer the “Update.app” and the “Preset” folder from the extracted package to the “dload” folder in your SD Card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and perform the update from Settings > Updates > Local Update.
- Your device will reboot and install the update. It’ll take a few minutes to finish.
- Once it gets completed reboot your tablet normally and explore the new update.
Like this article? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.