Huawei Honor 4X CL10/CL20 has been updated to yet another stable Emotion UI 3.0 firmware (build b255) based on KitKat in China. No changelog has been provided with it so you can expect some minor bug-fixes and performance enhancements to be a part of this firmware. You can download this build in Update.app format for both variants below.
B255 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: Honor 4X/Glory 4X
- Model: Che1-CL10/Che1-CL20
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B255
- Build Number: V100R001CHNC00B255 (CL20)/V100R001CHNC92B255 (CL10)
- Previous Build: B252 (More Info)
- EMUI Version: 3.0
- Date: 5-01-2015
- Region: China
- Type: Stable
- Status: Official
- Availability: OTA + Download Links
- File Name: Che1-CLxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNCxxB255.zip
- Che1-CL10: Click here (Size: 1.14 GB) to download B255 EMUI 3.0 firmware for CL10
- Che1-CL20: Click here (Size: 963.07 MB) to download B255 EMUI 3.0 firmware for CL20
How to Install
- Make sure that you’ve backed up your important data somewhere safe.
- Download the appropriate update package for your variant via the aforementioned links.
- Extract the Update.app file and copy it to the “dload” directory of your SD Card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Reboot into SD Upgrade Mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for couple of seconds until you trigger the update.
- The upgrade usually takes a few minutes to complete.
- Your phone will automatically reboot upon completion. First boot is always a little longer.
- Enjoy the update and tell us about the new stuff it has got.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.