Huawei C199 has received another EMUI 3.0-based update (version B361) aimed at fixing the AM180 compatibility issue, yellowish screen tint and bugs in native Huawei apps and calling functionality. You can download the full firmware package in Update.app format below.
B361 – Firmware Details
- Device: Huawei C199
- Model: C199
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B361
- Build Number: V100R001C92B361
- Previous Build: B350
- Region: China
- Date: 16-01-2015
- Type: Full stable firmware image
- Status: Official
- Availability: OTA + Download Links
- File Name: C199_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001C92B361.zip
- MD5 Hash: 6E62D79D687ADCB9C024D52F34947452
- Size: 1.02 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B361 EMUI 3.0 for your Huawei C199
- Firstly verify that your phone is already running one of these firmware versions onboard: V100R001C92B236, V100R001C92B238, V100R001C92B239, V100R001C92B252, V100R001C92B253, V100R001C92B256, V100R001C92B320 or V100R001C92B350.
- After you’ve downloaded the firmware package, extract the “Update.app” file from it.
- Connect your C199 to the PC in mass storage mode. Make sure it is unrooted and has at least 1GB of free SD Card space.
- Transfer “Update.app” to the “dload” directory of your SD Card. If there isn’t a dload folder then create one yourself.
- Monitor the progress and then disconnect the USB cable.
- Next, go to Settings > Updates > Software Updates > Local Update. You’ll be prompted to create an optional backup you’re strongly recommended to do so.
- Once the update has started your phone shall reboot and install the new package.
- It’ll take a few minutes to complete. Reboot your device normally upon completion.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.