Huawei has finally seeded the stable Emotion UI 3.0 update (build B609) for the Ascend P7-L10 in Europe via OTA. As opposed to B602, this firmware is completely stable and can be installed on any international P7 device. You can download its OTA package for your phone below.
B609 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B609
- Build Number: V100R00C00B609
- Previous Version: B602 Beta (More Info)
- Date: 14-01-2015
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable
- Package: Incremental (Delta)/Full firmware
- Availability: OTA
Download Link: Click here (Size: 341.6 MB) to download B609 EMUI 3.0 for Huawei Ascend P7-L10
Full firmware package: Download here (Size: 1.21 GB)
Note: This firmware needs your phone to be running B133SP01, B157 or B602 version onboard otherwise it won’t work. This is an incremental package (not a complete firmware) and it will preserve your apps & root during the upgrade.
How to Install
- Download the “Update.zip” package on your computer and don’t extract it.
- Connect your phone to the computer as mass storage through a USB.
- Transfer “Update.zip” to the “dload” folder of your phone’s SD Card.
- Disconnect the USB cable, go to Settings > Local Update and start the upgrade.
- When you’re prompted to create a backup, you should make one – it’s not really necessary, though.
- The phone will reboot and install the package. It usually takes a few minutes to complete.
- Upon completion reboot your P7 normally and enjoy the update!
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.