The stock Android 5.0.1 Lollipop (version 4.16.401.10) RUU package for the European HTC One M8 (0P6B10000) smartphone is now available. You can download this package via the direct download links given below and flash it using Fastboot.
- Device: HTC One M8
- MID: 0P6B10000
- Android: v5.0.1 Lollipop
- Version: 4.16.401.10
- Previous Build: 3.28.401.9
- Status: Official
- Type: Stock RUU (Signed) Zip
- Region: Europe
- Branding: WWE
- Date: 27-01-2015
- MD5 Hash: 4e03845aeab375746b4553e610047680
- RUU Size: ~1.5 GB
How to Flash
- Download the RUU via one of the aforementioned link and keep it on your computer without unzipping it.
- Make sure you’ve already got access to ADB & Fastboot along with the necessary drivers.
- Open a command window in the folder you’ve placed the RUU (Shift + RMB > “Open command window here”)
- Rename the downloaded RUU to something like “L50RUU.zip”
- Reboot your phone in fastboot mode: adb reboot-bootloader
- Once you’re in fastboot, execute this command: fastboot oem lock
- Then type this: fastboot oem rebootRUU
- Then flash the RUU (copy & paste this code): fastboot flash zip L50RUU.zip
- Progress will be displayed in the same window. Your phone should reboot after the installation.
Alternatively, just rename the RUU to “0P6BIMG.zip”, place it in the root directory of your SD Card and then reboot the phone into the bootloader; this way your phone will automatically detect the RUU and flash it.
That’s all – enjoy the update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.