The latest Team Win Recovery Project (version 188.8.131.52) custom recovery can now be downloaded and installed on Oppo N3 smartphone. We’ve given a concise step-by-step tutorial on the entire flashing procedure along with all the technical details and the required files below.
- Device: Oppo N3
- Recovery: TWRP
- Version: 2.8.4
- Status: Official
- Known Bugs: None (according to the developer)
- Date: 14-01-2015
- File Type: Image File
- Size: 16.88 MB
- File Name: openrecovery-twrp-184.108.40.206-n3.img
- MD5 Hash: ec2c905d3f805a7a3e8483b1f5fcd038
Download Link: Click here to download TWRP 2.8.4 for Oppo N3
How to Install
- Download ADB & Fastboot and install it on your PC. This toolkit will also install the USB drivers and set environment variables for you.
- Open a Command Window in same folder as the downloaded recovery image by Right Mouse Button + Shift >
“Open command window here”.
- Connect your phone to the PC over a USB connection. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled in your phone’s dev options.
- In the command window verify the connection using this command: adb devices
- Next, reboot into the fastboot mode by executing this: adb reboot bootloader
- After that flash the custom recovery: fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-220.127.116.11-n3.img
- It usually takes a few seconds to finish.
- When its done you can enjoy your new custom recovery.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.