Team Win Recovery Project has gone live with the official TWRP 184.108.40.206 build for Micromax’s Cyanogen-based Yu Yureka (codenamed “Tomato”) smartphone. You can download this custom recovery via the direct download link available below and flash it using Fastboot.
- Device: Yu Yureka
- Codename: Tomato
- Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project touch-based
- Version: v220.127.116.11
- Status: Official
- Format: Image File
- Known Bugs: None (according to developer)
- Date: 16-01-2015
- File Name: openrecovery-twrp-18.104.22.168-tomato.img
- MD5 Hash: ecb05acd55f9e9481bcedf32c2b3d9f1
- Size: 9.68 MB
Download Link: Click here to download TWRP 22.214.171.124 for Micromax Yu Yureka
How to Flash
- Download the “openrecovery-twrp-126.96.36.199-tomato.img” recovery via the above link.
- Install ADB & Fastboot on your computer (download here).
- Connect your phone to the PC over a USB. Make sure “USB Debugging” has been enabled in Settings > Developer Options. Your bootloader also needs to be unlocked.
- Open a command window in the same directory as the downloaded recovery image by RMB + Shift > “Open command window here”.
- Reboot your phone into Fastboot mode by executing this command: adb reboot-bootloader
- When it enters the fastboot mode, type this to verify the connection: fastboot devices
- Now flash the recovery: fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-tomato.img
- Reboot your device normally upon completion: fastboot reboot
- Now you’ve installed TWRP on your Yu Yureka. You can easily boot into the Recovery Mode using: adb reboot recovery
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.