Huawei Ascend G6-U10 can now be updated to KitKat-based EMUI 3.0 firmware (version B330) available below. This update weighs in at 730 Megabytes and can easily be flashed using the local update utility.
- Device: Ascend G6
- Model: G6-U10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B330
- Build: V100R001C432B330
- Kernel: 3.4.0
- Custom Version: CUSTC432D012
- Region: Europe
- Status: Unofficial
- Type: Full Firmware Image
- Date: 15-02-2015
- File Name: B330.zip
Download Link: Click here (Size: 730.4 MB) to download B330 for G6-U10
How to Install
- Download B330.zip from above and extract “dload” folder from it.
- Connect your phone in MTP mode and format your SD Card in FAT32 filesystem.
- Copy “dload” to the root of that SD Card (not inside any folder).
- Disconnect the USB cable and apply the update from Settings > Updates > Local Update
- Your device will reboot to install the new firmware. It takes about 5 minutes to finish.
- You can always return to the previous build using the appropriate format in Update.app firmware.
Note: This update won’t wipe your existing data but you’re still recommended to make a just-in-case backup to be on the safe side.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.