Huawei Ascend G7 (TL00) has received a new KitKat-based EMUI 3.0 update (build B252SP01) in China. This update optimizes network performance, camera, data services, and overall system stability.
B252SP01 – Firmware Details
- Device: Ascend G7
- Model: G7-TL00
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B252SP01
- Build: V100R001C01B252SP01
- Previous Version: B249
- EMUI: 3.0
- Region: China
- Type: Stable
- Status: Official
- Date: 22-01-2015
- File Name: G7-TL00_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001C01B252SP01.zip
- MD5 Hash: 0F58775888B4F794CA5E1777A2166AC0
Download Link: Click here (Size: 1.16 GB) to download B252SP01 EMUI for Huawei Ascend G7
How to Install
- Extract the “Update.app” file from the package you’ve just downloaded.
- Prepare a 2GB microSD card formatted in FAT32 filesystem.
- Transfer “Update.app” to “dload” folder of the SD Card.
- Turn your phone off with the SD Card inserted.
- Reboot into Auto SD Upgrade mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- It usually takes a few minutes for the installation to finish.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.