There is new EMUI 3.0 based update, build B137SP03, officially rolling out via OTA in Europe. The changelog promises improved system and roaming network stability. You can download the OTA zip package of this update below.
- Device: Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Firmware: B137SP03
- Build Number: V100R001C00B137SP03
- Previous Version: B127
- EMUI: 3.0
- Region: Europe
- Date: 26-02-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here (Size: 65.3 MB) to download B137SP03 OTA zip for Mate 7
How to Install
- Download the “update.zip” to your PC via the above link.
- Connect your Mate 7 to the computer in mass storage mode.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the main folder of your phone’s SD card.
- Transfer “update.zip” to that dload directory (do not unzip it).
- Now install the update through the local update utility in Settings > System Updates.
- This OTA can also be flashed directly from the stock recovery.
OTA via huaweiblog.de
Like this post? Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.