Huawei has rolled out a new stable Emotion UI 3.0 firmware (B313) for its Honor 6 smartphone – the L01, L02, L11, L12 & L21 variants to be specific. This update is aimed at fixing a lot of bugs, optimizing power consumption & Wifi, bringing support for a broader range of SD Cards as well as incorporating the latest Google security updates into the system.
- Device: Honor 6
- Models: H60-L01, H60-L02, H60-L11, H60-L12 & H60-L21
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B313
- Build Number: V100R001CHNC00B313
- Previous Version: B310 (Stable)
- EMUI: 3.0
- Status: Official
- Region: China
- Date: 16-02-2015
- Type: Full Update.app Image
- File Name: H60-Lxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNC00B313.zip
- H60-L01: Download Here – Size: 1.08 GB – MD5 Hash: EC942630B0D1D928FCC14420BDA5371E
- H60-L02: Download Here – Size: 1.00 GB- MD5 Hash: 4223933EB03365542B65EDFB473B8E31
- H60-L11: Download Here – Size: 1.08 GB – MD5 Hash: FF9AF15D9CE4F4E33245B508FD5FF4B7
- H60-L12: Download Here – Size: 1.00 GB – MD5 Hash: 7FD32F2B88D5A2E2F0E2C628ECF053D5
- H60-L21: Download Here – Size: 1.08 GB – MD5 Hash: BA98F13734171091FC75A8368EBE43A3
Installation procedure’s exactly the same – extract the Update.app package, copy it to the “dload” folder of your external SD Card and perform the installation from Settings > System Update options > Local Update. You also need to create a backup of your current data if you don’t wanna risk losing it.
Like this post? Stay tuned for more updates! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.