Android Wear 5.0.2 Lollipop update for Motorola Moto 360 is finally here. This 11.9 MB OTA (LWX49L) comes with updated Google Play Services, Google security updates as well as improved performance and stability. You can download its zip file via the official download link available below.
- Device: Moto 360
- Codename: Metallica
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Build: LWX49L
- Previous Build: LWX48T
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental (Delta)
- Date: 18-02-2015
- File Name: 4bdf5bb978715caea0b38a6d5f0e18ed89112335.signed-metallica-LWX49L-from-LWX48T.4bdf5bb9.zip
- Size: 11.9 MB
Download Link: Click here to download Android 5.0.2 OTA for Moto 360
How to Install
Before you proceed any further make sure you have 100% stock v5.0.1 Lollipop and recovery. You can either sideload this OTA through ADB or by the following method:
- Rename the downloaded OTA to “update.zip” and open ADB in that folder.
- Connect your watch to the PC and enable debugging.
- Now execute the following commands (line by line) – make sure you’ve root privileges.
⇒ echo ‘boot-recovery’ > /cache/recovery/command
⇒ echo ‘–update_package=/cache/update.zip’ >> /cache/recovery/command
⇒ echo ‘–wipe_cache’ >> /cache/recovery/command
⇒ echo ‘reboot’ >> /cache/recovery/command
⇒ reboot recovery
Your wearable will automatically reboot after flashing the OTA file.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.