Huawei Honor 3C (U10,T10 & T00) has received another stable EMUI 3.0 update (version B261) in China. B261 comes with various bug-fixes and optimizations like ringtone loudness fix, optimized video recording in low light conditions, addition of QQ Browser and more.
- Device: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Models: H30-U10/H30-T10/H30-T00
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B261
- Build Number: V100R001CHNC00B261
- Previous Version: B256SP01
- EMUI: 3.0
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable Full Firmware Image
- Date: 6-02-2015
- Format: Update.app
- File Name: H30-xxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNC00B261.zip
- H30-U10: Download here (Size: 768.35 MB, MD5 Sum: F18902CC693CCF0A29ED83ECDF378663)
- H30-T00: Download here (Size: 715.39 MB, MD5 Sum: 1D43B6A3B0C002EC401FE38A8CD69A49)
- H30-T10: Download here (Size: 761.9 MB, MD5 Sum: A1B4F4506F4A9777483CACDE36261284)
How to Install
- Extract “Update.app” file on your computer from the package you downloaded.
- Connect your phone in MTP mode and make sure the SD Card is formatted in FAT32.
- Copy “Update.app” to “dload” folder of your SD Card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your device.
- Boot into SD Upgrade Mode by holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- Once you see the logo, let go of the Power button but keep holding the Volume buttons until the upgrade starts.
- It’ll take about 3-4 minutes to finish. Don’t ever try to pull out the battery during the entire process.
Note: Although this update is not recommended for the international Honor 3C, you can still of course install it but it’ll surely erase your IMEI (and sometimes calibration data too), so proceed at your own risk – don’t forget to make an SPFT system dump too!
Update – 6/06/2015
Emotion UI 3.0 KitKat update, version B320, for international Honor 3C (H30-U10) has been released and can be downloaded here. If you’re already using the Chinese firmware, first downgrade to one of the international firmware (like B108 – More Information) and then flash the new update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.