Huawei Honor 6 has received another update to its EMUI 3.0-based developmental firmware bumping the build number from v5.1.16 to v5.2.1. This update offers tons of new feature enhancements and app optimizations over the previous version. You can download this firmware in Update.app format via the direct download links available below.
- Device: Honor 6
- Models: H60-L01/H60-L02/H60-L11/H60-L12
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: v5.2.1
- EMUI: 3.0
- Previous Build: v5.1.16
- Date: 01-02-2015
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Developmental (beta) build
- File Name: H60-Lxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_5.2.1.zip
- H60-L01: Download Here – Size: 1.09 GB
- H60-L02: Download Here – Size: 1.01 GB
- H60-L11: Download Here – Size: 1.09 GB
- H60-L12: Download Here – Size: 1.01 GB
Installation process is always the same – after extracting the Update.app file, copy it to the Dload folder of SD Card and trigger the update from Settings > System Update. You’re recommended to back up your current data through the inbuilt utility.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.