Motorola Moto E XT1022 can now be updated to the latest Android 5.0.1 (v22.21.32 – LXC22.46-32) Lollipop OS by the official OTA package (soak) downloadable via the direct links available below. This zip package weighs around 340 MB and can only be installed on top of existing stock KitKat firmware.
- Device: Moto E
- Model: XT1022
- Android: v5.0.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 22.21.32
- Previous Version: 21.12.40
- Region: India
- Date: 11-05-2015
- Status: Official (Soak)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.22.21.32.condor_retaildsds.retaildsdsall.en.03.zip
- Size: 341.66 MB
Download Link: Click here to download firmware 22.21.32 Lollipop OTA Zip for Moto E
How to Install
- You need to have stock KitKat firmware (v21.12.40) and recovery for this procedure.
- Download the update package on your PC and make sure it’s names as “Blur_Version.22.21.32.condor_retaildsds.retaildsdsall.en.03.zip”.
- Copy the renamed package to your phone’s external SD Card – don’t place it inside any folder.
- Update your Motorola Update Service and Motorola Contextual Service from the Play Store.
- Reboot your phone in recovery mode and wipe system cache.
- Next, start your phone and check for updates from Settings > About Phone > System Update
- Follow the onscreen instructions and install the new firmware.
Alternatively, you can simply sideload this OTA using ADB from your computer.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.