The original stock recovery of the European One M8’s Android 5.0.1 Lollipop firmware (v4.16.401.10) can now be downloaded in .img format via the direct links available below.
- Device: One M8
- Android: v5.0.1 Lollipop
- Version: v4.16.401.10
- CIDs: HTC__001, HTC__J15, HTC__E11, HTC__203, HTC__102, HTC__405, HTC__Y13, HTC__A07, HTC__304, HTC__032, HTC__016, HTC__M27, HTC__K18, HTC__002, HTC__A48
- Date: 28-01-2015
- Build: Stock
- Type: Image Binary
- File Name: recovery_4.16.401.10.img
- MD5 Hash: 78661a189e5df8e7e86bab62272b9c03
- Size: 15.7 MB
Download Links: You can download v4.16.401.10 Android 5.0.1 recovery here – Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
How to Flash
- Set up ADB & Fastboot and make sure you have the necessary USB drivers too.
- Download “recovery_4.16.401.10.img” on your PC and rename it to “recovery.img”.
- Open a command line in the folder you’ve downloaded the recovery (Shift + RMB).
- Reboot your device into fastboot mode by entering this command: adb reboot-bootloader
- Now flash the recovery: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot normally: fastboot reboot
- That should do it – you can now install any OTA you want!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.