OnePlus One has received a big OTA update (build XNPH05Q) based on CyanogenMod 11S packing tons of feature optimizations and new features like SwiftKey & MaxxAudio integration, new media codecs, improved BlueDroid, as well as multiple video focus options. You can download the OTA package of this update via the direct download links given below.
- Device: OnePlus One
- Codename: Bacon
- Android: v4.4.4 KitKat
- Cyanogen: 11S
- Version: 11.0-XNPH05Q
- Previous Build: XNPH44S
- Kernel: 3.4.0
- Status: Official
- Date: 10-02-2015
- Type: Incremental (delta) OTA
- File Name: cm-bacon-5fa8c79c0b-to-5229c4ef56-signed.zip
- Size: ~145 MB
- MD5 Hash: a796cb5712bb1a05b4c3931304cc39a1
How to Install
- Copy the downloaded OTA to the root directory of your phone’s internal storage.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power button simultaneously till you’re taken to the recovery.
- In the main menu, select the apply update option and locate the OTA package from internal storage.
- Once the phone starts to update, do not touch any button or take out its battery.
- It’ll only take a minute or two to finish. Upon completion reboot your phone normally and enjoy!
Share your experience with the update below!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.