Motorola has finally released the Android 5.1 Lollipop update (23.11.14) for the Moto X 2014 XT1095 Pure Edition in the US. You can download its OTA package (zip) from the link below and sideload it using ADB.
- Device: Moto X 2014 Pure Edition
- Model: XT1095
- Codename: Victara
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 23.11.14
- Build: LPE23.32-14
- Kernel: 3.4.42
- Region: USA
- Date: 28-05-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.23.11.14.victara_tmo.tmo.en.US – OTA.zip
- Size: 406 MB
Download Link: Click here to download v23.11.14 Android 5.1 OTA for Moto X Pure Edition.
How to Flash
- In order to sideload this OTA, your current system should be unmodified with stock recovery.
- Make sure you have ADB & Fastboot installed on your PC.
- Download this OTA package and rename it to “update.zip”
- Open a command window in the same folder as the OTA (Shift + Right Button > “Open command window here”).
- Connect your phone via a USB cable and reboot into recovery mode by executing this command: adb reboot recovery
- Navigate to “apply update from ADB” and select this option.
- Execute this command to sideload the package: sideload update.zip
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.