Asus has officially pushed the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update (version 22.214.171.124) for its Zenfone 6 A600CG/A601CG smartphone around the world via OTA. As you already know, OTA takes some time to arrive therefore you can download the official firmware package manually via the link given below.
- Device: Zenfone 6
- Models: A600CG/A601CG
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Firmware: v126.96.36.199
- Previous Version: v188.8.131.52
- Status: Official
- Type: Full Firmware Image
- Date: 31-05-2015
- Region: Global
- SKU: TW
- File Name: UL-ASUS_T00G-TW-184.108.40.206-user.zip
- Size: ~700 MB
Download Link: Click here to download v220.127.116.11 Lollipop firmware for Zenfone 6.
How to Install
- Verify your device model and SKU in Settings > About > Model Number > Build Number.
- Download the update package on your PC and don’t extract it.
- Connect your Zenfone to the PC in MTP mode via a USB cable.
- Copy the “UL-ASUS_T00G-TW-18.104.22.168-user.zip” to the root folder of the internal storage.
- Disconnect the USB cable and wait for a notification to pop up.
- Tap the notification and tap “OK” to start the upgrade.
- Make sure there’s at least 20% juice left in the battery.
- It’ll take a few minutes for the upgrade process to finish.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.