Motorola has released a new update, version 23.16.3, for the Moto X 2014 Pure Edition (XT1095) in the US via OTA. You can download this OTA Zip package for the TMo branded Moto X here.
- Device: Moto X 2014
- Model: XT1095
- Codename: Victara
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 23.16.3
- Required Version: 23.11.14
- Branding: TMo.en.US
- Region: USA
- Date: 27-06-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: delta-ota-Blur_Version.23.11.14-23.16.3.victara_tmo.tmo.en.US.zip
- Size: 164 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 23.16.3 for Moto X 2014
- You need to be on stock 23.11.14 firmware with TMo US branding. Stock recovery will be required for this installation.
- Download the OTA “delta-ota-Blur_Version.23.11.14-23.16.3.victara_tmo.tmo.en.US.zip” from above and copy it to the main directory of your phone’s memory.
- Power the device off and then boot into the bootloader meny by holding Volume Down + Power buttons.
- In the bootloader, press Volume Down once to navigate to “Recovery” and then press Vol up key to select it.
- When you see “no command” message with a dead bot, press and release Volume up and Power once to enter Recovery mode.
- Once you’re in recovery, select “apply update from sd” option, choose your OTA zip file and install it.
- After that, you may reboot reboot the device normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.