Huawei has outed the stock B256 Emotion UI 3.0 firmware of its Ascend G7 (G760-L01) – based off Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS – in Spain. You can download the full B256 firmware in Update.app format below.
- Device: Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v4.4.4 KitKat
- Firmware: B256
- Build: V100R001C00B256
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- EMUI: 3.0
- Date: 23-06-2015
- Region: Spain
- Status: Official
- Type: Full factory firmware
- Format: Update.app
- File Name: G760-L01_V100R001C00B256CUSTC432D001_Firmware_Nonspecific West European_Channel-Others_Android 4.4.4_EMUI 3.0_05012NUS.zip
- Size: 1.21 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B256 firmware for Ascend G7
How to Flash
- You can flash this firmware only if your current build number and Cust number match the ones written above (you can check from Settings > About Phone).
- Download the firmware from above and extract the Update.app file.
- Copy Update.app to “dload” folder inside your external SD card (You can create a new dload folder if there isn’t one already).
- Now, trigger the upgrade from Settings > Update > Menu > Local update. Choose your update package, create a backup if you want to, and finally start the upgrade.
- The device will automatically reboot into the recovery and flash your new firmware after verifying it.
- Alternatively, if you cannot access the Android interface, you can also flash this firmware by booting your phone while holding Volume up + Volume Down + Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds until you see the Android bot.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.