Huawei has officially released the stock B122 firmware of Honor 4C Play UL00/TL00/CL00 based on Emotion UI 3.0 (Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS). You can download this firmware for your Honor 4C Play variant here.
- Device: Honor 4C Play
- Models: CHM-UL00/CHM-TL00/CHM-CL00
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B122
- Build: V100R001C00B122/V100R001C01B122/V100R001C92B120
- Date: 27-05-2015
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable
- File Name: CHM-xxxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CxxB122.zip
- CHM-UL00: Click here (Size: 1.02 GB). MD5 Hash: 32050027540CFB87FB788C0BFBCCC391
- CHM-CL00: Click here (Size: 1.1 GB). MD5 Hash: 7E7314AAD9FBC76D9DB32FA06AB37D1B
- CHM-TL00: Click here (Size: 1.19 GB). MD5 Hash: 05DBAF577D56FE4CF244B33FAC6CB0E3
Do not use this firmware to restore any non-Chinese Honor 4C Play to its stock software even if it has the same model number unless you’re 100% sure what you’re doing.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.