Huawei Honor 4X (Che2-L11) has received a minor new update – build B070 – based on the same EMUI 3.0 based KitKat in several countries including Cambodia, Vietnam, Nepal, Hong Kong and Laos. This update is aimed at fixing compatibility issues with Line app.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B070
- Build Number: V100R001C636B070
- Date: 14-06-2015
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Status: Official
- Firmware Type: Full Stable Firmware
- File Name: Che2-L11_V100R001C636B070_Firmware_Lao Peoples Democratic Republic_Myanmar_Cambodia_Nepal_Viet Nam_Hong Kong_China_Bangladesh_Sri Lanka_Channel-Others_Andriod 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05012WRS.zip
- Size: 1.04 GB
- Availability: OTA + Manual Download
Download Links: Click here to download B070 for Honor 4X L11
- For this firmware to work your device’s current firmware should have C636Bxxx build format (check from Settings > About Phone > Build Number).
- If everything’s okay, download the firmware package from the aforementioned link and extract it.
- Verify that your external SD card is formatted in FAT32 filesystem and has at least 1.5 GB of free space.
- Copy the extracted “Update.app” file to “dload” folder of the external SD Card.
- Next, remove the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Reboot into forced SD upgrade mode by holding Volume up + Volume down + Power buttons at the same time after the phone has turned off.
- Your device will automatically verify the package, flash it and then reboot afterwards.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.