Huawei has officially launched Honor 6 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop beta-testing for a limited number of users in Europe. But, luckily, you guys can directly upgrade your devices to the beta Android 5.1.1 Lollipop build (B507) instead of going through the enrollment phase by downloading the OTA package provided below.
- Device: Honor 6
- Model: H60-L04
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B507
- Build: C900B507
- Required Build: B370
- Region: Europe (International)
- Status: Official
- Type: Beta
- File Name: Update.zip
- Size: 1.05 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B507 Lollipop update for Honor 6
How to Update
- You need to be running B370 EMUI 3.0 on your Honor 6 with stock recovery. This update will only work with the L04 European variant.
- Download the Update.zip package from the above-mentioned link to your PC.
- From your PC copy “Update.zip” to the dload folder of your external SD Card.
- Create a backup of your existing apps, contacts, logs and other stuff.
- Now, go to Updates > Menu > Local Update, choose the update package and install it.
- Your device will reboot, verify the package, install the new OS and then automatically reboot.
Disclaimer: Right now, there isn’t any official rollback package that for downgrading the device back to EMUI 3.0 and – given this update’s beta status – you better think twice before doing anything.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.