The International HTC One Max (T6UL) is finally receiving the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (version 4.13.401.7) update – build in several European regions including Poland, Czech Republic, Taiwan and France through OTA. You can download the OTA package via the direct link provided below.
- Device: HTC One Max
- Model: T6UL
- CID: HTC__001
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Sense: 6.0
- Firmware: 4.13.401.7
- Previous Version: 3.23.401.1
- Date: 18-06-2015
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: OTA_T6_UL_L50_SENSE60_MR_HTC_Europe_4.13.401.7-3.23.401.1_release_4360116ezjvoz69qm8rzky.zip
- Size: 761 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 4.13.401.7 OTA for HTC One Max
Installing this OTA is quite easy. You just need to make sure you’re running unmodified 3.23.401.1 KitKat system with stock recovery. If everything’s set, just follow these steps:
- Copy the update package to the root (main) directory of the external SD card or internal memory.
- Turn off the device and reboot into the bootloader by holding Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds (Fastboot mode should be disabled in Settings).
- From the bootloader, select “Recovery” using Volume and Power keys.
- In the recovery mode, choose “apply update from sd”, locate your update package and flash it.
- It’ll take a few minutes, given the OTA’s size, to finish the update.
- Upon completion, you’ll see a success message. After that just reboot your phone normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.