Motorola Moto X 2013 (XT1052) with Retail GB branding has now received the Android 5.1 Lollipop update via OTA. You can download this update’s OTA zip package using the direct link provided below and flash it on your device through stock KitKat recovery.
- Device Name: Moto X 2013
- Model: XT1052
- Codename: Ghost
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: v222.21.15
- Branding: Retail GB
- Required Version: 212.44.26.en.GB
- Date: 22-06-2015
- Region: Britain
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.212.44.26.ghost_row.Retail.en.GB.zip
- Size: 669.2 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 222.21.15 OTA for Moto X 2013
- You need to be on stock Android 4.4.4 KitKat (212.44.26) with Retail GB branding. This OTA can only be installed through the stock recovery.
- Download the OTA package and copy it to the root (main) directory of your phone’s internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and reboot into the bootloader by holding Volume Down + Power buttons for a few seconds.
- In the bootloader, press Volume Down once and then press Vol up key to select “Recovery”.
- When you see “no command” message with a dead bot, press and release Volume up and Power once to enter Recovery mode.
- Once you’re in recovery, choose “apply update from sd card”, locate your OTA package and flash it.
- After that, clear the “Cache” partition and then reboot your phone normally.
Retail DE: Moto X XT1052 Android 5.1 v222.21.15 OTA Zip
In case you encounter any issue feel free comment about it below!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.