OnePlus One is getting yet another Cyanogen OS 12 based update (build YNG1TAS2I3) through a 20 MB over the air package. This update is being rolled out to address issues with touchscreen sensitivity, Bluetooth connectivity and MMS.
- Device: OnePlus One
- Model: A0001
- Codename: Bacon
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Firmware: YNG1TAS2I3
- Previous Version: YNG1TAS17L
- Date: 18-06-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: cm-bacon-e816218e8a-to-30bd462d41-signed.zip
- MD5 Hash: 581fefa556ca4bbab8198c0860243f80
- Size: 20 MB
Download Link: Click here to download YNG1TAS2I3 update for OPO.
You can download full firmware package of this build here (Size: ~566 MB) – this is also supposed to be flashed through the recovery.
How to Install
- The incremental OTA package can only be installed with the stock Cyanogen recovery. If you don’t have one then either restore the original recovery or use the full firmware package.
- Copy the OTA file to the main folder of your OPO’s internal memory.
- After that, turn off your phone and disconnect the USB cable.
- Reboot into recovery mode by holding the Volume Down key alongside the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the main recovery menu, choose Apply update option, locate your OTA package and install it.
- It’ll hardly take a few seconds to flash the package. After that, you should reboot the device normally.
Via OnePlus One Forums
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.