It’s raining firmware! The stock B120 Emotion UI 3.1 firmware of Malaysian Huawei P8 (GRA-L03) is now available for download. This firmware is based on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop and can be used for restoring Ascend P8 to the factory firmware.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P8
- Model: GRA-L03
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- Firmware: B120
- Build Number: V100R001C470B120
- EMUI: 3.1
- Region: Malaysia
- Date: 11-06-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full Factory Firmware
- File Name: C__h30_GRA-UL00_V100R001C470B120_Firmware_Southern_Pacific_Region_Channel-Others_Android_5.0_EMUI_3.1_05013ALJ.zip
- Size: 1.70 GB
Download Link: Click here to download Huawei P8 B120 firmware package.
- First of all, make sure your phone’s build number matches the firmware (V100R001C470Bxxx). You can verify from Settings > About Phone.
- Your SD card should be formatted in FAT32 system and there has to be at least 2GB of free space.
- Extract the downloaded firmware and copy “Update.app” to the “dload” folder of that SD Card.
- Turn off your phone and insert the SD Card.
- Reboot into SD Upgrade mode by holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys at the same time for a few seconds.
- Wait for the upgrade to finish. After that, clear the Cache and reboot your phone.
Let us know if you hit any issues!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.