Huawei MediaPad T1 (T1-701U) has officially been updated to B003 Emotion UI 3.0 firmware based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS in Malaysia. You can download this firmware for any C209 MediaPad T1 via the direct download link given below.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad T1
- Model: T1-701U
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B003
- Build Number: V100R001C209B003
- Date: 12-06-2015
- Region: Malaysia
- Type: Full firmware image
- Status: Official
- Format: Update.app
- File Name: D__All Product_HID_T1-701u_T1-701u V100R001C209B003_Client Software_countryValue_operatorValue_android 4.4_EMUI 3.0_05012YJG.zip
- Size: 869.37 MB
- Availability: Manual Download
Download Link: Click here to download B003 KitKat firmware for MediaPad T1
How to Install
- First of all you have to make sure that your MediaPad T1’s current build number is C209Bxxx.
- Download the firmware package from the aforementioned link and extract it.
- Verify that your SD card is formatted in FAT32 filesystem and has enough free storage.
- Copy the extracted “dload” folder (containing Update.app file) to the main directory of your external SD Card.
- Next, turn off your device and insert the SD card.
- Reboot into forced SD upgrade mode by holding Vol Up + Vol Down + Power buttons at the same time until you see some text on the screen.
- It’ll take a few minutes to complete the update. After that, it will automatically shut down and reboot into the new OS.
Enjoy – and don’t forget to share your experience in comments below!
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.