Huawei has officially published the stock B141 Emotion UI 3.0 firmware for the international Ascend P8 (GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10). You can download this firmware package via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P8
- Models: GRA-UL00/GRA-UL10
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B141
- Build Number: V100R001C900B141
- Date: 15-06-2015
- Region: International
- Status: Official
- Type: Full factory firmware
- File Name: HUAWEI P8 Firmware(GRA-UL00&UL10,Android5.0,Emtion UI 3.1,V100R001C900B141,General Version).zip
- Size: 1.6 GB
Download Link: Click here to download International Huawei P8 B141 firmware.
How to Install
- Make sure your device’s current build matches the firmware (V100R001C900Bxxx) from the About Phone page in Settings.
- Extract the downloaded package and copy “Update.app” from it to the “dload” folder of your SD Card.
- The SD card needs to be in FAT32 filesystem with at least 2GB of free space.
- After copying the package, turn off your phone and insert the memory Card.
- Reboot into auto SD upgrade mode by holding Vol Up + Vol Down + Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Upon completion your device with automatically reboot and finalize the update.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.