The stock Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware – B044 – of Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 is now available for download. This is a Malaysian firmware in Update.app format that can be applied through the phone’s inbuilt SD Card updater.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B044
- Build: V100R001C636B044
- Date: 11-06-2015
- Region: Malaysia
- Status: Official
- Type: Full Firmware Image
- Size: 1.44 GB
Download Link: Click here to download P8 Lite B044 EMUI 3.1 firmware.
How to Install
- Format your phone’s external SD Card in FAT32 filesystem and make sure at least 2GB of free space is available.
- Extract “Update.app” file from the firmware package you downloaded.
- Copy this Update.app to the “dload” folder in the external SD card.
- Turn off your phone and insert the SD Card.
- Boot into SD upgrade mode by holding Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button at the same time till you see some text on the display.
- Wait for your device to flash the package. It usually takes up to 5 minutes.
- Finally, clear the cache and reboot your phone normally.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.