European Motorola Moto G LTE (XT1039) variant is now receiving Android 5.1 Lollipop update, version 23.21.37, through OTA. You can download this update package via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Moto G LTE
- Codename: Peregrine
- Model: XT1039
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: v23.21.37
- Required Version: 21.11.56
- Region: Europe
- Branding: Retail.en.EU
- Date: 26-06-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.21.11.56.peregrine_reteu.reteuall.en.EU.zip
- Size: 414.2 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 23.21.37 OTA for Moto G LTE
How to Install
- You need to verify that you have the XT1039 variant with unmodified Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware (v23.21.37) and stock recovery.
- Copy the downloaded OTA package to the root (main) directory of phone’s internal memory.
- Next, turn off your phone and then reboot into the bootloader by holding Volume Down + Power button.
- In the bootloader, navigate to “Recovery” by pressing Volume Down and select this option (press Volume Up).
- You should now see a dead bot with “no command” message on the screen. Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons for a few seconds until you enter the recovery menu.
- Choose “Apply update from sd card”, select your OTA package and flash it. It’ll take a few minutes to complete.
- [Optional] For optimal performance you’re recommended to perform a Factory Reset – after taking a backup of your things.
- When you’re done, reboot the device normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.