Huawei has released the Android 5.1.1 update (beta) for the Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09, bumping the version number to B312. This update should fix many issues that were found to occur in the previous Lollipop beta (B308). You can download this OTA zip file via the direct download links provided below.
- Device: Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B312
- Build Number: C900B312
- Previous Build: B308
- Required Version: B137/B141
- Region: Europe
- Date: 13-07-2015
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- Size: ~900 MB
How to Flash
- You should be running the stock KitKat firmware (either B137 or B141) with unmodified system recovery in order to flash this update.
- Back up all your important data like contacts, messages, settings and other stuff to the external SD card using the inbuilt backup utility.
- Download the appropriate OTA package “Update.zip” to your PC or phone.
- Copy “update.zip” (without extracting) to the “dload” folder of your external SD Card.
- Now, initiate the upgrade from Settings > Update > Menu > Local Update. Your Mate 7 will automatically reboot, verify the update and install it in a few minutes.
- Alternatively, you can also apply this OTA from your stock recovery that can be accessed by booting your phone while holding Vol up + Power button.
OTA Source: huaweiblog.de (translated)
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.