Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Gold Edition (MT7-TL10) has also been updated to B313 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop beta firmware. You can download this update’s official OTA Zip file via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-TL10
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B313
- Build: MT7-TL10C900B313
- Required Version: B128 (Download)
- Kernel: 3.10.74
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Update.zip
- Size: 845.26 MB
Download Link: Click here to download B313 OTA for Mate 7 Gold Edition
How to Install
- To flash this update, you need to be on B128 KitKat firmware with stock recovery. Also take a full backup of your existing apps and data.
- Download the OTA package from above and copy this Update.zip package to “dload” folder of your external SD card.
- Now, install the update from Settings > Updates > Local Update. Your device will reboot, verify the OTA’s integrity and flash. It’ll automatically reboot upon completion.
- Alternatively, you can install this update through stock recovery by rebooting the device while holding Vol up + Power and then selecting “Install from SD card” in the recovery menu.
- In case you want to downgrade back to B128 or B123, flash this B300 transition firmware and then apply your stock KitKat firmware.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.