Here’s the stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware (build B143) for your Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) based on EMUI 3.0. Full technical details and direct download link of this firmware are provided below.
- Device: Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B143
- Build: V100R001C00B143
- Region: North Africa
- Date: 17-07-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: MT7-L09_V100R001C00B143_Firmware_Middle East Region_Northern Africa Region_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05012PUW.rar
- Size: 1.14 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B143 firmware for Mate 7
How to Flash
- Download the firmware package from above and extract Update.app file from it.
- Copy Update.app to “dload” directory of your external SD card. You can create a new dload folder if their already isn’t one.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn off your device. Make sure there’s at least 30% charge left in the battery.
- Boot into forced SD upgrade mode by holding Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds until you see a screen similar to the stock recovery.
- Your phone will automatically verify the update package, extract it and flash the necessary partitions. Don’t try to turn the phone off during the upgrade!
- In case the upgrade fails, then this firmware might be incompatible with your current system. You can browse all the firmware available for Mate 7 in its dedicated firmware & OTA section.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.