Huawei Ascend P7 (L10) is officially being updated to B621 KitKat firmware based on Emotion UI 3.0 in Western European countries. You can download this firmware as Update.app package via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Ascend P7
- Codename: Sophia
- Model Number: P7-L10
- EMUI: 3.0
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B621
- Build: V100R001C00B621
- Region: Italy
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable firmware image
- Date: 27-07-2015
- File Name: Sophia-L10_V100R001C00B621_Firmware_West European Region_Others_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05012HCE.zip
- Size: 1.17 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B621 firmware for Ascend P7-L10
How to Install
- Make sure you’re already running stock KitKat firmware with unmodified recovery onboard.
- Download the firmware zip package from above and extract Update.app from it.
- Connect your Ascend P7-L10 to the PC over a USB connection as a mass storage.
- Copy Update.app to the “dload” folder of your external SD Card (having FAT32 formatting).
- Now, apply this update from Settings > Updates > Local Update. You’re recommended to take a full backup of your existing apps and data.
- Alternatively, reboot your phone while holding Volume up + Volume down + Power button for about ten seconds till you see the recovery screen (release the Power key when the phone vibrates).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.