AT&T’s first-gen Moto X (XT1058) is finally getting the much awaited 222.26.1 Android 5.1 Lollipop (soak) update through OTA. You can download this update’s zipped package below.
- Device: Moto X 2013
- Model: XT1058
- Codename: Ghost
- Carrier: AT&T
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 222.26.1
- Required Version: 212.44.26
- Build: LPA23.12-21.1
- Branding: en.US.ATT
- Region: USA
- Date: 08-07-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.212.44.26.ghost_att.ATT.en.US.zip
- Size: 700.9 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 222.26.1 Lollipop OTA for AT&T Moto X
- Your Moto X should be running stock 222.26.1 firmware with unmodified system partition. Stock recovery is required for flashing OTA Zip files.
- Download “Blur_Version.212.44.26.ghost_att.ATT.en.US.zip” and rename it as “Update.zip”
- Copy “Update.zip” to the main folder of your phone’s internal memory – it’ll be easy to locate the package this way.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into the bootloader by holding Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- Once you’re in the bootloader menu press Vol down once to navigate to “Recovery”. Press Vol up to select this option.
- You should now a “no command” message with Android bot, hold Volume up for 10 seconds and, while holding Vol up, press & release Power once to enter the recovery.
- In the recovery menu, select “apply update from sd card”, choose your OTA package and flash it.
- After that, clear the Cache partition and reboot your device from the main menu of the recovery.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.