Stock Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware, build B003, is now available for Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth 2 (S7-721u). This firmware weighs around 560 MB and is based on Emotion UI 1.6. You can download it via the direct link provided below.
- Device: MediaPad 7 Youth 2
- Model: S7-721u
- Android: v4.3 Jelly Bean
- EMUI: 1.6
- Firmware: B003
- Build Number: V100R001C199B003
- Region: Middle East
- Date: 17-07-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Publisher: Huawei (Africa)
- Format: Update.app
- File Name: S7-721u_V100R001C199B003_Client Software_Middle East_operatorValue_Android 4.3_EMUI 1.6_05012FLN.rar
- Size: 564.95 MB
Download Link: Click here to download B003 firmware for MediaPad 7 Youth 2
You can flash this firmware only if your tablet’s current market number is C199Bxxx otherwise it’ll fail the verification phase.
How to Install
- Download the firmware package from above-mentioned link and extract it.
- Create a backup of your current data using the inbuilt app provided by Huawei.
- Copy the extracted Update.app file to “dload” folder of your external SD card.
- Then disconnect the USB cable and install this firmware through the Local Update utility in your device.
- Alternatively, reboot your tablet while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds.
- It’ll take a few seconds to flash the update. Your tablet will reboot automatically after the update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.