Huawei has officially released B302 Android 5.1 Lollipop (C636B302) beta update for Honor 4C CHM-U01 in Asian Pacific countries. You can download this update for your phone via the direct download link provided below – no beta registration is required for this update.
- Device: Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B302
- Build: CHM-U01C636B302
- Version: v1.0
- Date: 30-07-2015
- Region: Malaysia
- Status: Official
- Type: Beta firmware image
- File Name: CHM-U01C636B302_GDP_EU.zip
- Size: 1.22 GB
- Format: Update.app
Download Link: Click here to download B302 Lollipop for Honor 4C
How to Update
- [Important] This update will run on any Honor 4C that has CHM-U01 model number and C636Bxxx build number.
- Download the firmware package “CHM-U01C636B302_GDP_EU.zip” from above and extract it on your PC.
- Connect your Honor 4C to the PC in MTP mode over USB.
- Copy the extracted Update.app to “dload” folder of the external SD card. Make sure the SD card has enough space and has FAT32 filesystem.
- Next, disconnect the USB cable and apply this update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. You need to create a backup of your existing data stored on the internal memory.
- If, for some reason, you can’t access the Local Update utility, reboot your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds (release the Power button upon vibration).
Downgrade Tutorial: Restore Honor 4C (U01) B302 Lollipop to B063 KitKat Firmware
Lollipop for Honor 4X up next!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.