HTC has officially published One M9 Dev Edition’s RUU package for the Android 5.1 (2.8.617.4) update it rolled out over the air a week ago. You can download this RUU executable below.
- Device: HTC One M9 Developer Edition
- Codename: Hima
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Sense: 7.0
- Firmware: 2.8.617.4
- Date: 10-07-2015
- Region: USA
- Branding: AT&T
- Type: Executable RUU
- Status: Official
- File Name: RUU_HIMA_UL_L51_SENSE70_ATT_MR_NA_Gen_Unlock_2.8.617.4_Radio_01.01_U11440601_76.03.50611G_F_release_439079_signed_2.exe
- Size: 2.08 GB
Download Link: Click here to download 2.8.617.4 RUU for One M9 Dev Edition.
How to Restore
- Make sure you have the developer edition One M9 with necessary USB drivers installed on your PC.
- Download the RUU exe file from above and store it on your PC.
- Create a backup of your data as you’re going to wipe your phone’s memory with the RUU.
- Power your M9 off and reboot into Download Mode by holding Vol down + Power button for a few seconds.
- While in download mode, connect the phone to your computer through a USB cable.
- Now execute the RUU pack and follow the onscreen instructions.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.